Monday, May 3, 2010

Catch Up

Well it has been a while since I posted and i don't have any pictures to post right now. Weston got on our laptop and somehow by hitting certain buttons cleared the whole memory of the laptop. Pictures, programs, everything. So our computer wont even turn on. Joe and I both have work laptops so isn't too much of problem but we are afraid we have lost all of our pictures. We have been just working and hanging out and trying to do as much fun as we can fit in. Weston is starting to get into more things and cause more mischief. He has colored on a wall, windows, and our kitchen table. And this is all with me supposedly watching him. I heard boys cause a lot of mischief, now I know first hand. I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

So much fun! sorry and good luck.