Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Give me some Weston

So the other day it snowed really crazy in the morning and by the afternoon the snow had melted and it was sunny. I think this is probably one of my favorite weather days. I do like the snow but by the afternoon I am ready for it to be done so we can play outside. Well since the snow had melted so much the drains were just pouring out water. Weston decided to play in them and of course i had to let him even if that meant I had to change all of his clothes since they were soaked in ice water and covered in mud.


Here is the start of him soaking himself:


This last weekend we went up to Salt Lake to go to the planetarium. Weston had a lot of fun. He was fascinated with this:

Weston walking on Mars.

The best part of this picture is that I didn't even ask him to sit down or pose. He saw someone else do it and so had to do it too. So funny. I love this kid.

2 comments:

Lois said...

Oh my goodness. He is just too cute. I just want to gobble him up!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

So cute, you can really see the wheels turning in his brain while he is playing!