Monday, April 13, 2009

Update

Joe had a couple days off for Spring Break which was nice. We went snowboarding last Friday in which I learned how to carve. I did fall several times and so was very sore the next day. We also got some sun burns from the beautiful day. It was fun to do Easter with our little boy, even though he didn't know what was really going on. He did get an Easter basket in which he ate the basket and the eggs inside. Weston has been eating baby food for a while now and is eating like a champ. He is pounding the food done, I think he gained a pound in one week!
So Joe and I took Weston today to get some professional pictures done. Wow, how can you like almost every picture...maybe we just have a really cute kid :) Here are some of the pictures...


Weston's typical pose is his thumb in his mouth.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. Easy to see how you can like every picture. =)

Muse Fam said...

Oh, I love the one where he is smiling and sucking his thumb. Adorable pictures.

Lois said...

I got a picture of my little boy sitting in a suitcase, too, and I thought it was so cute until somebody said, "Why did you get a photo of your baby in a coffin?"