Monday, April 13, 2009

Tribute to my husband

Since it is Joe's birthday on Friday, I thought I would do a tribute to him. He is turning the big 28! I am so grateful for him and glad that he is my husband. I love his patient calm nature and how he supports me in everything I do. I am glad that he loves to do things and wants to go on trips as much as I do. Here are some of the qualities that I love...

I love that he is a great father. He loves Weston and a lot of times tries to match Weston with his clothes.

He is out going and super active.

He keeps me laughing

He is a hard worker (even when it is cutting down a tree branch with a hand saw instead of an electric saw)

He is creative and super attractive!

And finally because he loves me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are awe-some. Sweet words, Megan.

Lois said...

We love him too!