Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fourth of July

So Joe and I decided to spend fourth of July differently. Joe went to Havasupai in which he had to hike down 11 miles to get to beautiful greenery and waterfalls. Since I could not do the hike because I was 6 1/2 months pregnant I stayed home in which my niece, Brooke, came up to visit. Brooke and I went up to Bear Lake with my sister-n-law, Letty, and went four wheeling, played in the water and just camped. It was fun but I was glad to see my bed after sleeping in a tent for a night.

I am hoping that we can go to Havasupi next year, because I think it is beautiful and really was bummed that I didn't get to go this year.

Here are some pictures of our weekend....


Joe jumping off a waterfall that was about 60 feet high.



This is us after four wheeling. We were covered in dirt and looked pretty disgusting!!

2 comments:

Karolyn said...

where is Havasupi? it looks absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like a fun 4th for each of you!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

I like your Mustache, and fourwheeling is so much fun, I am jealous that you got to go :)