Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DC pictures



We went paddle boating around the Jefferson Monument which was a lot of fun, but a lot harder than last time I went maybe because my belly was in the way which made it harder to paddle.
Here is Joe drinking water at the Washington Monument. We had to stay hydrated!

Here is us at Lincoln statue (now remember we had not even showered this morning, because we had slept in the car, that is why we look so good). We did brush our teeth and wash our face in an IHOP bathroom.

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

So fun! I have to say I am totally jealous! I have never been to NY. You guys have been traveling a lot lately, that must be really fun! You are looking more prego Megan, woohoo! Again, I am glad you have a blog now!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking some REALLY fun vacations before the baby comes! Not that the baby won't be fun but these are definitely fun times-just the 2 of you! I can't believe how BIG that Toys-R-Us is! WOW! I'm glad the t-rex didn't eat Joe!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

I love NY and DC how great that you got to do this before the baby comes, that is what Klinton and I did last year too. Did you get all swollen up from the pregnant thing and the walking and heat thing, I sure did. And the flight was pretty uncomfortable. Overall, though, Im sure it was worth it, boy are things going to change for you in september...it is so worth it:)