Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Summer Fun - CALIFORNIA

We also went down to California for some more fun.  It was awesome to see all of my family.  We moved around a log. Staying at my sisters, going to Big Bear for a couple of days, camped at the beach, and stayed at my parents house.

I hate driving to California - I think I hate it more than my kids hate it. I usually make my husband get up super early so that we can leave at like 5 am so that we can have the kids sleep. Then we stop in Vegas for a couple hours to give everyone a break. This time we decided to go to the Reef at Mandalay Bay. It was pretty cool but not worth the cost. I loved the jelly fish.
Us in the sunken ship in the shark tank. There were tons of sharksAt
At Big Bear we did the Alpine slides. The kids loved it. We went with my brother Mike's family and my sister Shelly's family and my parents




Playing ping pong at my parents house with Grandma. The kids loved playing even though the ball never went back and forth very much.
So we were at the beach and Kennedi decided that she wanted to throw her body on the sand and lay down then after laying for a while she rolled in the sand and was covered.

1 comment:

Kevin Vincent said...

We suck! Despite all the wonderful things we did together - we didn't even make the blog page!! I guess we will have to try that much harder next time... :)