Sunday, May 31, 2009

Part II England

Well for the rest of the time we were in England. We spent one day in London and the rest with my parents in Leed in which they drove us around to several different places.

Here is the Castle Alnwick which is somewhat near Leeds. This area (I believe) is where they filmed Harry Potter's games.


This is the famous bridge in London. We even walked acrossed it.


This is at Chastworth house near Leeds. This waterfall thing was in their background. It was super cool but cold. Joe was a wimp and wouldn't try it out.

My parents and I admiring the view from the castle.

We even did some archery. I actually did ok and hit the target.

I wanted to frolic with the sheep.

Doesn't really need a description

Us trying mushy peas.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Hey, I couldn't see the picture of the mushy peas! What an awesome looking castle.

Do you know what was the best part of your trip? Me getting to see little Weston while you were gone!

Lois said...

OK, now the pea picture showed up (just took a while). Very cute.

Muse Fam said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could go back to England. One of these days, I will have to make another trip back there.