Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weston's New Things

So here are two of Weston's new things:


When I went in this morning, this is what I found. He has decided that he likes to play peek-a-boo even if it is just with himself. I don't know if he heard me coming in and decided to hide himself or what. But now I am trying to watch him like a hawk, so he doesn't suffocate. The funny thing is we don't play peek-a-boo with him that much, so I don't know how he got this idea, maybe he is sad that we don't play it with him enough and so decided to take the matters into his own hands.

Weston has started to eat cereal. For a kid who loves food so much I am suprised that he is not into cereal as much. He prefers...

to eat the bowl, rather than what is in the bowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he wanted Fruit Loops!

Julie Barnes said...

I love the new-eater pictures! Always an adventure! He is getting so big, I am sad I am yet to meet him. The blanket picture is cute too!