Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing with our boy

So we have been having a lot of fun with our little boy. He is starting to really be a lot more active and more playful. He rolled over last weekend and is started to do it more frequently. And this boy LOVES being naked!! If he is ever upset we stripped him down to his diaper and he is a whole new kid. So I have a feeling he is going to spend a lot of his lifetime with no clothes on. I do love my work schedule - I work two days from home and two days in the office. I love being able to be with him the morning is wonderful (i go in to the office at like 1). He really is a fun little boy.

Joe did his hair in a Mohawk (you probably cant tell)

(notice he is naked again)

This is him bundled up so he can go outside, notice his finger is still in his mouth though.

This was him one morning right after he woke up - trust me wont dont drug him.

Him in his camo get up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Weston...enjoy your "naked" years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a cutie!

Courtney N said...

Oh man! He is so adorable!

Julie Barnes said...

He is just so cute! Funny how babies like to be naked! I love the camo outfit! When are you going to california next? We need to meet up one day soon!

Lois said...

What a cuteness! How nice that your work schedule is so flexible. Give him big hugs and kisses from us!